Admin
@admin
Active 13 hours, 39 minutes ago-
adopted17 posted an update in the group
Banks & Clinics (Sperm/Egg/Embryo) 8 years agoHas anyone had any luck finding sperm donors from Idant Laboratories in New York?
-
Syron posted an update 8 years ago
Looking for information about sperm donations near Wichita Falls, TX around 1977-1978.
-
Syron replied to the topic How do you refer to your donor? in the forum Donor Conceived People 8 years ago
1) Have you had any contact with your donor? Yes. Online (email). What kind of relationship do you have with him? None. No meeting.
2) What term do you use to refer to your donor? Donor or donor father.
3) Is your mother a single mother, or does she have a lesbian or male husband/partner who was in your household as you grew up? Male husband…[Read more]
-
Sara R and
Admin are now friends 8 years ago -
Andrea1972 liked RDoerf‘s activity 8 years ago
Dear Andrea,
I am a mom to a child that was conceived through an egg donor in NY. I recently started my search for her & 1/2 siblings. …
-
Andrea1972 posted an update 8 years ago
Any recipients from Flinders Medical Centre from approximately 1994; I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if anyone conceived using Donor eggs during this time because I donated 23 of my eggs. I’m now looking for any offsprings. I am waiting for my records from the Hospital and the results of a DNA test.
-
hollyvw92 posted an update in the group
Donor ID’s 8 years agosearching for half siblings QFG #108
-
hollyvw92 and
Admin are now friends 8 years ago -
hollyvw92 became a registered member 8 years ago
-
wmdoran joined the group
Kansas Donor Conceived 8 years ago -
wmdoran joined the group
Missouri Donor Conceived 8 years ago -
Chrisandjess and
Admin are now friends 8 years ago -
Chrisandjess became a registered member 8 years ago
-
TJ11's profile was updated 8 years ago
-
TJ11 and
Admin are now friends 8 years ago -
TJ11 became a registered member 8 years ago
-
Andrea1972 replied to the topic Flinders Medical centre Egg Donor in the forum Egg Donors 8 years ago
Hello Rita
I have just requested to have all my records from the hospital where I donated my eggs. There doesn’t seem to be many sites where people can search for donor recipients. I have not found any more sites, apart from this one. Like you I won’t give up on my search. I don’t want to take any mothers role away from their children but I do…[Read more]
-
RDoerf replied to the topic Flinders Medical centre Egg Donor in the forum Egg Donors 8 years ago
Dear Andrea,
I am a mom to a child that was conceived through an egg donor in NY. I recently started my search for her & 1/2 siblings. Unfortunately no luck yet, but I’m not giving up.
I love that you are searching & I hope you are able to find them. Wishing you all the best.
I have tried to find sites or FB groups that are donors searching, but…[Read more] -
-
RDoerf and
Admin are now friends 8 years ago - Load More
Yes, although the only ones I know of have done so by DNA testing.
I donated there in the late 1970s. On 23andme I found two offspring, one of those same 2 also on ancestry.com, and none on MyHeritage.com. I do not know my donor number, and they do not give out much info.