Research-project on donors who have been contacted by a donor offspring

Forums Sperm Donors Research-project on donors who have been contacted by a donor offspring

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of anais.martinanais.martin
    Participant

Hello, I am Anaïs Martin, a social anthropologist and postdoctoral researcher at the Université du Québec en Outaouais (Canada). I’m launching a research-project with Isabel Côté (Professor in the Departement of Social Work, Université du Québec en Outaouais) about the experience of sperm/egg donors who have been contacted by a donor offspring. The study will include donors who have donated anonymously in a clinic or a bank, who speak English or French and who have been contacted directly by a donor offspring. We’re currently looking for volunteers to take part in a Zoom-interview (90-120min) and tell us about their story. Participants will receive a gift-certificate of 30CAD (or equivalent in your currency) to thank them for their participation. We welcome participants whether they have responded to the contact made by their donor offspring, or not. The contact must be initiated by a donor offspring but may go through an intermediary (like a register for example).

The project received ethical approval by the Université du Québec en Outaouais. To know more about the study, please feel free to write to me (anais.g.martin@uqo.ca) or to visit our webpage: https://crcppa.uqo.ca/en/our-projects/recruitment-in-progress/contact-project

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.