cchipps
@cchipps
Active 8 years ago-
Admin posted an update 11 years, 1 month ago
Welcome! Thanks for joining. Please create/join Groups to aid in faster connections. Groups are a great place to share information, network, and make you more searchable online (see Get Started page or your Welcome email for instructions). Also you and others can search for matches on the Members page with the Advanced Search tool (click ’Find M…[Read more]
-
Admin posted an update 11 years, 1 month ago
Welcome! Thanks for joining. Please create/join Groups to aid in faster connections. Groups are a great place to share information, network, and make you more searchable online (see Get Started page or your Welcome email for instructions). Also you and others can search for matches on the Members page with the Advanced Search tool (click ’Find M…[Read more]
-
wmdoran replied to the topic I need advice please. in the forum General 11 years, 1 month ago
That’s awesome to hear. You can have him (when you narrow him down) test on 23andMe.com for $99. That will confirm your match. I bought a test for a 1st cousin once removed. What I did was create a profile for her with her email address and bought a test that way and had it shipped to my house. Then I send the kit to her in the mail for her…[Read more]
-
dotty replied to the topic I need advice please. in the forum General 11 years, 1 month ago
Well I heard back from my Uncle-Match (lol) and he connected me with one of his brothers. He is not the donor. So we are at least getting somewhere. They are both helpful and I’m sure will help me figure out which of the remaining 2 it is. I think they are accepting me as a niece now. or some form of relative. we plan to meet in person soon! I…[Read more]
-
wmdoran replied to the topic I need advice please. in the forum General 11 years, 1 month ago
@dotty Wow! Congrats on that discovery. Similar situations occur if you matched a half-sibling and it might say ‘grandfather’/’grandmother’ because the % shared is the same. Here is a good reference link for DNA percentages and what matches they could be:…[Read more]
-
Admin posted an update 11 years, 1 month ago
Welcome! Thanks for joining. Please create/join Groups to aid in faster connections. Groups are a great place to share information, network, and make you more searchable online (see Get Started page or your Welcome email for instructions). Also you and others can search for matches on the Members page with the Advanced Search tool (click ’Find M…[Read more]
-
dotty started the topic I need advice please. in the forum General 11 years, 1 month ago
I made a connection with a first cousin from my donor dad side about 6 months ago. We stayed messaging. I had a baby and sent him pictures. Neither of us knew how closely related we were. I am a 31 year old female and he is a 66 year old male. Now that my baby is older I have more time to figure this out. Through Dna detectives on Facebook they…[Read more]
-
Admin liked ‘s activity 11 years, 1 month ago
-
Admin joined the group
Medisch Centrum Bijdorp 11 years, 1 month ago -
Admin joined the group
Zuiderziekenhuis Rotterdam 11 years, 1 month ago -
-
Admin posted an update 11 years, 1 month ago
Welcome! Thanks for joining. Please create/join Groups to aid in faster connections. Groups are a great place to share information, network, and make you more searchable online (see Get Started page or your Welcome email for instructions). Also you and others can search for matches on the Members page with the Advanced Search tool (click ’Find M…[Read more]
-
Admin posted an update 11 years, 1 month ago
Welcome! Thanks for joining. Please create/join Groups to aid in faster connections. Groups are a great place to share information, network, and make you more searchable online (see Get Started page or your Welcome email for instructions). Also you and others can search for matches on the Members page with the Advanced Search tool (click ’Find M…[Read more]
-
Admin liked miki 12‘s activity 11 years, 1 month ago
@tashwd ……………
Do you have a connection or you used donor… -
Admin liked miki 12‘s activity 11 years, 1 month ago
@tashwd
Do you have a connection or you used donor 8057- cryos den… -
Admin posted an update 11 years, 1 month ago
Welcome! Thanks for joining. Please create/join Groups to aid in faster connections. Groups are a great place to share information, network, and make you more searchable online (see Get Started page or your Welcome email for instructions). Also you and others can search for matches on the Members page with the Advanced Search tool (click ’Find M…[Read more]
-
Admin created the group
North Dakota Donor Conceived 11 years, 1 month ago -
Admin created the group
South Dakota Donor Conceived 11 years, 1 month ago -
Admin created the group
Nebraska Donor Conceived 11 years, 1 month ago -
Admin created the group
Kansas Donor Conceived 11 years, 1 month ago - Load More