wmdoran
-
Ina replied to the topic FTDNA – what product to pic? in the forum General 12 years, 2 months ago
@matt I ordered my kit from 23andme just two weeks before their health report was banned and I know for sure that the new test they do after the ban (called v4) isn’t compatible with the current system on FTDNA (I buyed the autosomal transfer and tried to upload my data from 23andme without luck. Customer service confirmed that it wasn’t possible…[Read more]
-
Ina replied to the topic Ancestry.com – onetime payment or montly subscription? in the forum General 12 years, 2 months ago
Great! Thank you for contacting Ancestry to get an answer.
-
Admin replied to the topic Ancestry.com – onetime payment or montly subscription? in the forum General 12 years, 2 months ago
I just heard back from Ancestry and they said the current plan is to run the special until August 27, 2014.
-
Ina started the topic FTDNA – what product to pic? in the forum General 12 years, 2 months ago
Hi everyone!
As recommended on this site I am considering to sign up for all the three major DNA-testing sites (I am already a member of 23andme). When it comes to FamilyTreeDNA it seems most logical to me to order the “Family finder” service but I would like to know if you have any pros or cons on their other services you would like to share…[Read more]
-
Ina replied to the topic Ancestry.com – onetime payment or montly subscription? in the forum General 12 years, 2 months ago
Ps. How long does the offer run?
-
Ina replied to the topic Ancestry.com – onetime payment or montly subscription? in the forum General 12 years, 2 months ago
Thank you for the reply. That was what I thought but I just need to make sure. In case it surely is a onetime payment (I’m not interested in the extra features whatsoever) I’m pretty sure I’ll take the offer – and of course I’ll go through the DonorChildren link to support the site!
-
Ina and
Steph_Belgian DC offspring are now friends 12 years, 2 months ago
-
Admin posted an update 12 years, 2 months ago
@fudgeman @ella Welcome! Thanks for joining. Please create/join Groups to aid in faster connections. Groups are a great place to share information, network, and make you more searchable online (see Get Started page or your Welcome email for instructions). Also you and others can search for matches on the Members page with the Advanced Search tool…[Read more]
-
Admin replied to the topic Ancestry.com – onetime payment or montly subscription? in the forum General 12 years, 2 months ago
@Ina-Rosdal You’ll have to check with Ancestry on the details, but I am pretty sure it’s like buying the DNA test regularly where the DNA database membership is lifetime with no recurring subscription fees. The $99 subscription to use their other site tools is good for 6 months but you’ll have to pay more to extend the subscription to those fea…[Read more]
-
Admin and
Glen47 are now friends 12 years, 2 months ago
-
Ina changed their profile picture 12 years, 2 months ago
-
Ina's profile was updated 12 years, 2 months ago
-
Ina started the topic Ancestry.com – onetime payment or montly subscription? in the forum General 12 years, 2 months ago
Hi!
I just read the newsletter titled “DonorChildren.com – FREE Ancestry DNA Test”.
Getting a free DNA-test if I buy a 6-months subscription ($99) is a very tempting offer. But I would like to know what happens after my 6-months subscription expires. Will I still be able to manage my Ancestry.com profile and receive news about relatives? Or w…[Read more]
-
You’ll have to check with Ancestry on the details, but I am pretty sure like buying the DNA regularly that the DNA database membership is lifetime with no recurring subscription fees. The $99 subscription to use their other site tools is good for 6 months but you’ll have to pay more to extend the subscription to those features. If you do…[Read more]
-
-
elozano and
wmdoran are now friends 12 years, 2 months ago -
Admin posted an update 12 years, 2 months ago
@glen47 Welcome! Thanks for joining. Please create/join Groups to aid in faster connections. Groups are a great place to share information, network, and make you more searchable online (see Get Started page or your Welcome email for instructions). Also you and others can search for matches on the Members page with the Advanced Search tool (click…[Read more]
-
cchipps changed their profile picture 12 years, 2 months ago
-
cchipps posted an update 12 years, 2 months ago
Changing my profile picture to a photo of my daughter in the hopes that someone has seen others that look like her. Based on 3 other “possible” half sibs we have learned of (none believe they are donor conceived) the females all look like each other.
-
Admin joined the group
Tufts University (New England Medical Center) 12 years, 2 months ago -
Admin posted an update 12 years, 2 months ago
@elozano @emilylim3 Welcome! Thanks for joining. Please create/join Groups to aid in faster connections. Groups are a great place to share information, network, and make you more searchable online (see Get Started page or your Welcome email for instructions). Also you and others can search for matches on the Members page with the Advanced Search…[Read more]
-
elozano changed their profile picture 12 years, 2 months ago
- Load More