Docem2001
-
Admin posted an update in the group
Pennsylvania Donor Conceived 8 years agoHey Pittsburgh DonorChildren members! I’ll be in downtown tonight if anyone is interested in meeting up with me. I am offering 1st round of beer or other beverage on me. Traveling with my wife and kids heading to Kansas City to meet my dad for the first time. Hoping I hear back from some of you in Pittsburgh! Will probably be in town around 8PM. F…[Read more]
-
Admin and
Scrowd are now friends 8 years ago
-
Admin liked shakoliu‘s activity 8 years ago
Hi, my name is Shako Liu, a producer at NBC, and still searching for a donor conceived individual who has recently found their donor through…
-
Admin joined the group
Military Donors 8 years ago -
Admin posted an update in the group
Missouri Donor Conceived 8 years agoHello Missouri members! I will be in St Louis for a day and KC for a week if anyone is interested in doing a meetup please let me know. Post here and email me at DonorChildren@gmail.com. Hope to hear from some of you!
-
Admin posted an update in the group
New York Donor Conceived 8 years agoHello NY members! I will be in Jersey for 2 to 3 days if anyone is interested in doing a meetup please let me know. Post here and email me at DonorChildren@gmail.com. Hope to hear from some of you!
-
Admin posted an update in the group
New Jersey Donor Conceived 8 years agoHello NJ members! I will be in Jersey for 2 to 3 days if anyone is interested in doing a meetup please let me know. Post here and email me at DonorChildren@gmail.com. Hope to hear from some of you!
-
wmdoran joined the group
Kansas Donor Conceived 8 years ago -
wmdoran joined the group
Missouri Donor Conceived 8 years ago -
-
Admin and
Bsargent are now friends 8 years ago
-
Admin and
KarenS are now friends 8 years ago
-
Admin joined the group
OHSU Donor 9894 8 years ago -
wmdoran and
Rachitas55 are now friends 8 years ago -
Admin and
thsievers are now friends 8 years, 1 month ago
-
Admin joined the group
HD (Eastern Fertility, Bondi Junction NSW) 8 years, 1 month ago -
-
Admin liked David Brown‘s activity 8 years, 1 month ago
I am a donor conceived person. My wife and I met Matt, the creator of this website, 5 years ago online. We thought we could potentially be h…
-
Admin liked Infinite‘s activity 8 years, 1 month ago
One year ago today I discovered I was donor conceived and didn’t know where to start. I can’t believe that now I can say I have found a…
-
Admin and
Neoberto69 are now friends 8 years, 2 months ago
- Load More