alliewoo

  • DavidPeet posted an update in the group Group logo of Donor ID’sDonor ID’s 7 years, 8 months ago

    Hi everyone,
    I am searching for ANY information on donors G762 and G795 from IDANT Labs, New York.
    Thank you!

  • Admin posted an update in the group Group logo of Success StoriesSuccess Stories 7 years, 8 months ago

    @beezer @cheyennamills you are matches! Please create a group for ‘donor’ ID F1059 from Follas Laboratory so you and future matches can connect in a group setting. Congrats!

  • Meganhohner posted an update in the group Group logo of Donor ID’sDonor ID’s 7 years, 8 months ago

    Looking for donor N267 and or half siblings from Rocky Mountain Cryobank.

  • NatalieGil posted an update in the group Group logo of Media OpportuntiesMedia Opportunties 7 years, 8 months ago

    Hi everyone,

    I’m a journalist at women’s website Refinery29 (https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb) and am writing a sensitive article about what it’s like to have been conceived by egg donation and not known your biological mother growing up.

    I’m looking to interview a woman in her 20s-30s who found out she was conceived by egg donation (ideally in…[Read more]

  • ellie3R posted an update in the group Group logo of Donor ID’sDonor ID’s 7 years, 8 months ago

    Looking for donor #5327 or half-siblings from donor #5327, from Cryogenic Laboratories Inc.

  • Cryobiology U.S. LX2073

  • tarhah posted an update in the group Group logo of Donor ID’sDonor ID’s 7 years, 9 months ago

    I am looking for anyone that used Donor #1917 from Fairfax.

  • Camscott20 posted an update in the group Group logo of Donor ID’sDonor ID’s 7 years, 9 months ago

    Looking for half siblings and/or sperm donor. Donor #3265, ReproMed Ltd. Toronto, Canada.

  • Syron posted an update in the group Group logo of MiscellaneousMiscellaneous 7 years, 9 months ago

    It sounds like my donor wasn’t part of a program through a university, clinic, or sperm bank. There’s no donor ID or any other records. Is there any way to find possible donor siblings (aside from DNA testing)?

  • ctownsend17 posted an update in the group Group logo of Donor ID’sDonor ID’s 7 years, 9 months ago

    Looking for half siblings and/or sperm donor. Donor #1807, Fairfax Cryobank, VA.

  • Helen27 posted an update in the group Group logo of Donor ID’sDonor ID’s 7 years, 11 months ago

    Looking for half siblings of my son. BFM3045

  • Looking for my donor or siblings that are from the Santa Clara Kaiser Fertility Clinic. Conceived in April 1978. Born December 1979. (California)

  • sfking1977 posted an update in the group Group logo of MeetupsMeetups 7 years, 11 months ago

    Live in the Pittsburgh, PA area and would love to meet and connect with others.

    • Hello! I just found your youtube video from last week which led me to this site. I would love to meet you and any other DC people in the Pittsburgh area. I am still very new to this community as I just found out on Saturday that I am DC (at 34 years old)!

      • Thank you for taking the time to view my video and I am glad you found the site. I can only imagine how overwhelmed you must be feeling right now. You are definitely in the right place. I would be glad to meet up with you. What area do you live in? I have found one other DCP that I am also planning to meet in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully,…[Read more]

        • Yes, it has been an overwhelming week for sure. I was surprised by the lack of information regarding donor children in Pittsburgh (at least I couldn’t find it). I live in Bethel Park but could meet anywhere depending on the day/time. What area are you in? I would be happy to join you and the other DCP at the same time if easier. I look…[Read more]

          • Many of us are working hard to try to change the lack of information. I am currently attending Point Park and within the next 5-7 years, I hope to have my own non-profit up and running. The internet provides some means of connection, but I believe there is nothing better than human interaction where people can come together for support and share…[Read more]

            • I can meet on the 30th for lunch. I work out in Southpointe but can make the trip down for this occasion. Once details are confirmed between you and JoEllen, just let me know. I can also be flexible. Thanks!

          • Sounds good! I will keep you posted. Please reach out if you need someone to chat with. I know this is all very new to you, but there are people out there who truly get it.

    • Hello, yes I believe so. I sent a message to JoEllen, although I have not heard from her yet. Did you get my message from a few days ago? I was checking in to see how you were doing. If she cannot make it, I am still available to meet.

      • I just heard from JoEllen. She cannot meet tomorrow; she had a last minute training event come up at work. She would like to reschedule. I can still meet tomorrow, but will also see if she can meet next Tues as I am downtown normally on Tuesdays. Let me know if you want to meet tomorrow as well as next week.

        • Hello! My name is Sarah and I recently relocated to the Pittsburgh area and would be interested in meeting up as well! Still planning to at any time? Thanks! 🙂

  • Pacific Reproductive Services

    If you are affiliated with Pacific Reproductive Services as a donor-conceived person, parent of a PRS DCP, or a PRS donor and want to connect, please search for us on Facebook at “Pacific Reproductive Services–All Families.”

    Please note the three-question verification process and that an admin. may send you a…[Read more]

  • Syron posted an update in the group Group logo of Banks & Clinics (Sperm/Egg/Embryo)Banks & Clinics (Sperm/Egg/Embryo) 8 years ago

    Does anyone have information on clinics in/near Oklahoma City, OK in the late 1970s?

  • Syron posted an update in the group Group logo of Banks & Clinics (Sperm/Egg/Embryo)Banks & Clinics (Sperm/Egg/Embryo) 8 years ago

    Sheppard Air Force Base (Wichita Falls, TX).

  • shakoliu posted an update in the group Group logo of Media OpportuntiesMedia Opportunties 8 years ago

    Hi, my name is Shako Liu, a producer at NBC, and still searching for a donor conceived individual who has recently found their donor through a DNA testing site and is planning for the first visit. This is for a documentary on NBC digital. My email is shako.liu (at) nbcuni.com. Happy to send more details if interested.

  • Avril posted an update in the group Group logo of Banks & Clinics (Sperm/Egg/Embryo)Banks & Clinics (Sperm/Egg/Embryo) 8 years ago

    Dr Matebese (Cape Fertility Clinic, South Africa) 2014-2017

  • Has anyone had any luck finding sperm donors from Idant Laboratories in New York?

    • Yes, although the only ones I know of have done so by DNA testing.

    • I donated there in the late 1970s. On 23andme I found two offspring, one of those same 2 also on ancestry.com, and none on MyHeritage.com. I do not know my donor number, and they do not give out much info.

  • hollyvw92 posted an update in the group Group logo of Donor ID’sDonor ID’s 8 years ago

    searching for half siblings QFG #108

  • Load More